Thursday 21 April 2016

BPXCL makes owning and maintaining an Audi much easier

I was returning home from a party late one night, when my Audi Q3 was hit by a biker. The damage was quite serious. The bumper was smashed and the right tail light was broken. I was devastated. The next morning, the first thing I did was to contact BPXCL, the one dealer of Audi parts in India, who, I knew, would not let me down. In such circumstances, I did not even want to take the risk of contacting a local dealer. I am glad that I was right.  I visited their site www.bpxclparts.com, to get their contact details. They supplied the replacement parts in absolutely no time. My car was back to its full glory, all because of their meticulous service. With BPXCL, owning an Audi and purchasing Audi Q3 parts in Delhi is much easier and stress-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment